Mike Ross, played by Patrick Johannes Adams, and Harvey Specter are one of the most trendy duets of the TV series at the moment. During the 3rd season of Suits we discovered How to dress like Harvey Specter.
Now it is Mike’s turn to develop his own style all along the seasons under the influence of Harvey, his mentor. He also understands the importance of the way you dress to project your image to other people.
There is only one chance to make a good first impression. That’s why the way they dress is so important to this characters. Mike shows a more modern and slimmer style than Harvey. He has a young and fresh appearance combined with corporate colors suits that show the professionalism that conveys a business man. A perfect combination to make him easier to reach his professional and personal goals.
Slim cut blazer and trousers, white shirt and slim tie are the basics of his outfit. He combines this with a narrow belt and a messenger bag to carry all the documents. This accessories and the bicycle he uses to move all along the city make him a real urbanite.
What’s in Mike’s closet?
- 2 Piece grey or navy suits with single back vent.
- White shirts with Standard or Medium Spread collar and square or short angle one-button cuffs
- Slim ties with diagonal stripes
How can I dress like Mike Boss?
- Visit Tailor4less website
- Design your own made-to-measure suit and shirt.
- Customize details to create exclusive clothes.